Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
Floor Specs ;)
Hungarian Point Spekkoek Dryback
Herringbone but different ;) The difference between the two floors is small, but visible! The difference lies in the grooves and lines. On a herringbone the grooves are cascading and in a Hungarian point the top of the planks abuts.
At Happyfloors.nl we notice an increasing demand for these types of floors. This floor from the Douwes Dekker brand has a great price-quality ratio and meets the highest requirements. We can therefore give a 15-year warranty on this floor.
Do you have any questions? Ask your question easily via WhatsApp
- Floor type Hungarian Point GLUE PVC (Dryback)
- Pack volume 3.82 m²
- Number of shelves 36 pieces / pack
- Pack weight 15 kg
- Thickness 2.5mm
- Width 151.5mm
- Length 700mm
- Add V4 Micro
- Use class AC5-33 / Heavy residential and commercial use
- Top layer 0.55 mm
- Factory warranty 15 years
- Underfloor heating suitable Yes
- Heat Transmission resistance R = 0.017 m² k/w
- Antistatic Yes
- Scratch Resistance High (AC4-AC5)
- Surface protection n/a
- Water / Moisture Resistance Yes
- Gloss level Matt
- Structure Tactile
- Eurofins environmental quality mark
- Anti-slip Class DS (“Dry Slip resistant”) (coefficient of sliding friction µ ≥ 0.30 axis per EN 13893 +
- EN 14041